Making Leeds Playhouse an accessible theatre for all
We believe that theatre is for everyone, and making sure the Playhouse is accessible to everyone is absolutely essential for us.
In addition to access facilities in the building, we also work with a number of different organisations to improve accessibility, as well as hosting accessible performances wherever possible. Find out more below.
Priority Access Membership
JOIN OUR FREE ACCESS SCHEME TODAY TO UNLOCK THE BEST SEATS HELD SPECIFICALLY FOR WHEELCHAIR USERS, THOSE WITH MOBILITY ISSUES OR OTHER ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
AS A PRIORITY ACCESS MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Priority booking
- Online access to the best recommended seats for accessible performances
- Online access to wheelchair spaces and essential companion seats
- Free ticket exchange up to 1 hour prior to the performance
- Regular Playhouse newsletter
TO BECOME A PRIORITY ACCESS MEMBER
- Sign up online or contact Box Office
- In your online account details, update your access requirements in the ‘Other Preferences’ tab